Atist statement

As an artist, I feel that it is my duty to reveal the contrast between the harmonious relationship of the individual with nature, as opposed to the man-made, often artificial connections developed in the modern society. While my artworks speak for themselves, I want to present these issues from a different, unique angle, hoping to stop viewers and encourage them to think.
-------------------------------------------------------------

April 25, 2009

A New Project - oil on canvas

This is a new project and I will share the development of the work through this blog.
The concept is to explore the typical Australian land through the artist's palet, - set in a European landscape. The exciting oportunities offered by a new land, the urge to break the barrier of creation and reach new grounds.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment