Atist statement

As an artist, I feel that it is my duty to reveal the contrast between the harmonious relationship of the individual with nature, as opposed to the man-made, often artificial connections developed in the modern society. While my artworks speak for themselves, I want to present these issues from a different, unique angle, hoping to stop viewers and encourage them to think.
-------------------------------------------------------------

April 24, 2009

Jobbagy - online juried exhibition of Surreal and Fantastic Art (Canada)

Hello,

I'm participating in a juried exhibition of Surreal and Fantastic Art in Canada and I would appreciate your support by viewing this month's (April, 2009) exhibits and if you like my drawings, voting for my works.

http://www.houseofscratch.com/

Please forward this message to all your friends who are interested in fine art.

Thanks,
Alex


"It is our pleasure to present to you our April 2009 exhibition. The draughtsmen really came out in true style this month with fully half the show involving charcoal, pencil and ink. The artists in the show are Alex Jobbagy, Nicole Linde, Eve Kropa Smart, Tiffany L. Pascal, Robert W. Walker, Elizabeth Gray, Angel Gonzales and Miles Davis and can be found at www.houseofscratch.com . We're sure you're going to enjoy it!"



No comments:

Post a Comment